Free Returns and Exchanges
Refund conditions In purchases made through our online site, our customers have the right to withdraw within 14 days as per the distance sales contract.
• Products made or changed by special order (products whose size is changed according to our customer's request, with special writings on it) are not refunded.
• The product to be returned must be completely undamaged and unused. Products that are scratched, damaged or physically changed in any way are not refundable. After the product is examined by our specialists, the return process is initiated.
• For returns and exchanges, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com with your order number and your return / exchange request. Our experts will inform you about the subject after the necessary examinations.
• If the return and exchange conditions are met, the transactions to be carried out are only carried out by our internet store.
• The packaging, certificate and invoice of the product to be returned, and promotions, if any, must be sent with the product.
• The change and return requests requested in our stores on Hepsiburada.com or n11.com websites must be made by creating a request on the relevant site.
• The product to be returned must comply with the terms of "Right of Withdrawal" in Article 9 of the "Distance Sales Contract" and "Products whose Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used" in Article 15.
Return Conditions and Exchange Procedure From Our Store
In our store, according to the law on consumer protection 6502, the product you have purchased; If it is determined that it is not used within the first 14 days after the invoice date, you can replace it with a different product from the same product group.
• The product to be exchanged should be checked by our product experts that it has not been used.
• There is no change in sarrafiye and wire bracelet product groups.
• The price of the product to be exchanged should not be below the price of the product requested to be changed.
• If your product is a diamond, you can replace it with the diamond product group and with the gold product group.
• In product exchange transactions, you must apply to our store with all the documents (product certificate, invoice, product packaging) given to you at the time of purchase.
• If the product is a gift, you can exchange it with a gift card.
Although there is no defect in the product, when the product is withdrawn, it can be changed within the specified period, but no money can be refunded.
Ministry of Customs and Trade, Regulation on Distance Sales Contracts dated 27 November 2014
Right of withdrawal
(1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without any justification and without penal clause.
(2) The period of right of withdrawal, the day the contract is established in contracts regarding service performance; In the contracts for the delivery of goods, it starts on the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the goods. However, the consumer can also use his right of withdrawal within the period from the establishment of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
(3) In determining the period of right of withdrawal;
a) For goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last good,
b) For goods consisting of more than one piece, the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the last part,
c) In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the first goods is taken as basis.
(4) Delivery of the goods to the carrier by the seller is not considered as delivery to the consumer.
(5) In contracts where the delivery of goods and service performance are made together, the provisions of the right of withdrawal regarding the delivery of goods are applied.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
(1) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices vary depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller or supplier.
b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs.
c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
ç) Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable for health and hygiene.
d) Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature.
e) Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment in case the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
f) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the subscription agreement.
g) Contracts for the use of leisure time for accommodation, moving furniture, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation, which should be made on a specific date or period.
ğ) Contracts for services rendered instantly in electronic environment or for intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer.
h) Contracts regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
For returns and cancellations, you should call +90 212 618 37 76 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.